Thursday, May 24, 2012

bulletproof

Scared to realise that this happiness is not as foolproof as I thought it was. Not as bulletproof as I thought. Moments in my days where I feel that anxiety caught up in my throat again, and I don’t even know why. So scared to admit that I might not be so good at looking after myself after all.

Some days I need to stop & remind myself that I am actually good at taking care of myself, because some days I feel exactly the opposite - I feel that I don't know what to do & I don't know how to look after the me in my life at all. So these pots of tea are a small way for me to stop, to make me think for a while that I know how to keep me happy no matter what.




x

1 comment:

ʝaimee said...

I miss late night, no light, blanket covered, tea holding conversations with you