Saturday, November 26, 2011

magnificent things


Sister tea parties at 5pm. Ham and cheese grilled on homemade bread. Researching postgrad education options. Black Swan. Taking mangoes to Grandad in hospital. Driving for the first time in months. Thinking up ways to outsmart centrelink. Vacuuming the bathtub. Wearing Hello Kitty watches. Kangaroo steaks for tea. The Magician's Nephew. 50kg bunches of bananas fresh from the tree.

I've been home for 9 days now. Beginning to feel a little stagnant already. Same old same old same old. Feel like I can't go anywhere, can't do anything, need to get organised and inspired. I think I will start my foolproof plan of action again: Tidy bedroom. Do a load of laundry. Listen to amazing music. This will start the ball rolling and magnificent things will start happening. Watch this space.

1 comment:

ʝaimee said...

I feel this. I feel this a lot